Counseling and representation in businesses and controversies in which, by virtue of the nationality of the parties, the application of international treaties is required, promoting preventive strategies whereby our clients are counseled with respect to the strategy to be followed in order to guarantee compliance with the transactions agreed. Services:
• Design, drafting and negotiation of international covenants and agreements, such as: supply, sales and purchase of merchandise, etc. agreements.
• Counseling during the preparation, transmission, revision, acceptance and transaction of letters rogatory issued in Mexico for foreign remittance or vice versa.
• Acknowledgement and performance in Mexico of sentences rendered abroad.
• Counseling in the performance of actions at the request of individuals supporting a process abroad, actions of voluntary jurisdiction, actions of legalization or certification of documents.
• Handling of issues related to the judicial condition of foreigners in Mexico (see Migratory Law).