Ibanez Parkman, S.C. is the reference firm regarding Personal Data Protection and its legal Compliance in Mexico. The responsible area for this matter is highly qualified and counts with experience acquired in Spain.
The processing of data from customers, suppliers and employees involves new obligations for companies, associations, professional bodies and consumers become increasingly cautious about how data is captured, processed and transferred.
This is a particular problem for businesses that in their normal activity, obtain, treat or manage personal data given that they must comply with a series of laws and local regulations.
Our international team of data protection and specialists’ privacy works extensively with international firms in the management of this risk.
Our group of professionals in charge of Personal Data Protection provides comprehensive advice in all aspects of the law of Personal Data and Compliance
• Preparation of documents and privacy policies for public and private agencies.
• Audits of data protection and security.
• Strategies for Legal Compliance.
• Development of internal training programs for those responsible of Data Protection and Compliance or legal compliance.
• Defense of companies before IFAI procedures.
• Software of personal data processing.